- Print out ( this step can be skipped in favour of not knowing this post exists).
- Realise that nobody would be able to complete this (if they do, i’ll personally send them an original absurdist novel, handwritten entirely on a block of post-it notes, plus a balloon with a drawing on it of the Mona Lisa eating sushi on the wing of an aeroplane ). Read as a surrealist poem- either in silence, or out loud as ART.
- Use printout as interesting giftwrap/ inefficient toilet paper.
- Pity me.
- Continue living your life.
1.Monochromatic shitter/ the word
4. Not Irish
8. Chaotic vowel party
9. Mother Aeroplanes teach this skill to their young by throwing them off driveways
10. A snake at rest, in peaceful ________
11. Unlow as a fabric diamond on the wind
12. Nothing like a duck/ rhymes with laces/ more than one one
13. Check out these oysters, they’re a great ______
18. Stop signs introduce themselves as such to make spiders/octopus feel more at home
19. The ______ of this puzzle is hella cute
20. Rhymes with brick glue/ a snail plant won’t yield snails unless you _____ it
21. Apparently it’s small
22. Print this out, eat it, and get ____ OR place it on your foot, OR describe what this crossword does, and such.
2. Potato snorting/ mystical pea in love with a flea/ ate my house key
3. The collective term for dresses
4. In god, tomatoes _____
5. Confused/ amused/ bemused/ perploosed/ shamoozed/ _______
6. Not Turkish
7. Gee, why can’t ‘H’ walk in a straight line?
14. Mixed lollies= contradictory sweets= mixed _______
15. The Golden Gate Bridge is a feat of modern _______ engineering
17. This music is messed up
20. Something mighty, with staining fuel